[Materials for making lemonade?
】 _How to do_How to do
Lemon is a good fruit for weight loss. Many people who love beauty often use lemon to lose weight, and lemon contains many kinds of vitamins needed by the human body. If you eat it regularly, it is very good for the human body. Most people usually eat lemon.Basically, I use lemon to soak the water to drink, and the lemon soaked water is very special. The method of making lemonade is described in detail below.
Lemonade practice one material: half a lemon cold water.
Practices: 1. Wash fresh lemons with paper towels and dry them in the refrigerator for two hours. Do not leave them for too long or too short. If they are too short, they will not freeze and cut for too long.
2. Cut the lemon into thin slices on a clean fruit board. Cut about 15 to 20 slices of one lemon. This process is quick, and then put in a fresh-keeping box with a lid.
3. Add the freezer to the refrigerator. When you need to use it, cool the water or directly use mineral (purified) water, etc. It is appropriate to use half a slice per cup of water. If you use a pot, you can add one or two slices.And so on).
Lemonade practice two materials: lemon cold water honey rock sugar.
Practice: 1. Wash and slice the lemon.
Because the skin is soaked, it is recommended to clean the lemon with a small brush.
2. Put the rock sugar into the water and boil it, then pour it into a container and let it cool.
3. When the temperature of the water is lower than 60 degrees, add the sliced citric acid (too high temperature will destroy the vitamins in the lemon).
4, when the temperature is lower than 40 degrees, add honey and mix well.
(High temperature hot water will destroy the active ingredients in honey).
5, add the refrigerator for 3-4 hours is best.
Lemonade practice three materials: lemon, honey.
1. After washing with lemon water, remove the ends and cut into thin slices.
2. Prepare a water- and oil-free glass sealed jar.
3. Put a slice of lemon and add a spoonful of honey; put a slice of lemon and add a spoonful of honey.
Until all lemons are pickled in (honey must be pickled with lemon slices).
Cover it and store it in the refrigerator.
4. When eating, clip one or two pieces directly, then dig two spoonfuls of honey and lemon juice, and brew together with warm water (you can drink it after soaking for a night, it will taste better for a longer time)